City Bikes IRONMAN® 70.3 Miami Cut-Off Times
The race will officially end 8 hours after the final wave start. Aid station stops, transitions, etc., will be included in your total elapsed time. Splits will be recorded for each segment of the race. The following cut-off times apply for each segment of the race:
- Swim finish: 1 hour and 10 minutes after the start of the last wave (10:09 a.m.)
- Bike finish: 4 hours after swim cut off time (2:09 p.m.)
- Mile 15 (Water Station #1): 11:09 a.m. Athlete must reach water station #1 by this time.
- Mile 30 Bike turnaround (Water Station #2): 12:04 p.m. Athlete must reach the far turn-around by this time.
- Mile 45 (Water Station #3): 1:14 p.m. Athlete must reach water station #3 by this time.
- Begin Lap #2: 3:35pm. Athlete must start lap #2 by this time.
- Course closes: 8 hours after the start of the last wave, 4:59 p.m.
Please understand that based on permits for the roads on the course and the safety of athletes involved, cut-off times must be respected for all Ironman 70.3 events.
We reserve the right to remove an athlete from the course and DNF the athlete if our course staff determines that there is no possibility of you finishing the discipline or race before the posted cut-off times based on your location, the time and average speed to that point.