Host Hotel for Ironman 70.3 Miami 2013
Book now in the hosting hotel! Intercontinental Miami is located within walking distance from the event start/finish line! Special pricing for Ironman 70.3 Miami athletes – make sure you use the booking link below to take advantage of the exclusive pricing.
Miami – Set in the heart of the “Gateway to the Americas,” amid the thriving financial and business district, this renowned Miami waterfront hotel exudes grandeur and sophisticated elegance.
Boasting the prestigious InterContinental brand name, it proudly carries on the legacy of the world’s first international hotel line.
From its earliest days, InterContinental has been the hotel brand of choice for foreign dignitaries, heads-of-state, royalty, rock-stars, celebrities, and those seeking a unique experience. InterContinental was the first global hotel brand to establish a presence in the Middle East, Asia/Pacific, and Africa. In the 1960s, The Six Continents Club was established, becoming the industry’s first global guest-recognition program. Experience our world-class Miami bayfront hotel – just minutes from South Beach, Miami Beach, Coral Gables, and famous attractions such as Bayside Marketplace, Miami Sequarium, and Vizcaya Museum & Gardens.
- Oversized windows, with stunning views of downtown and Biscayne Bay
- High-speed Internet access, both wireless and wired
- European marble bathrooms, with full baths and separate dressing areas
- In-room pay-per-view movies
- Premium cable / satellite television
- Video checkout
- 24-hour room service available
- In-room safe
- Laundry / valet services
- Oversized desk, with computer compatibility
- Phone, with voicemail
- World Link Internet Connector, available in suites
- Mini bar
- Iron and ironing board
- Alarm-clock radio
- Hair dryer
- Priority Club, frequent guest program
- Video games available
- Meeting rooms
- Outdoor pool